Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Solution envisioning and design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics CRM as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics 365, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI etc.)
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft Dynamics practice and the other Codec teams.
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with senior members of the Microsoft Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
- Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful.
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
Our ideal candidate will combine deep functional and technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 CE product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
Skills And Experience In The Following Technologies Are Essential
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 experience
- Min. 5 years .NET (C#)/ ASP.NET (MVC)
- Min. 5 years Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2012/2016)
- Team Foundation Server
Some experience in one or more the following technologies would be
- Microsoft Dynamics Portals / XRM Community Portals / ADX Studio
- Microsoft SharePoint / .NET / C#
- Practical experience using Dynamics 365 CE apps such as Dynamics 365 Field Service, Project Service
- Dynamics CRM/365 extension development
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2013/2010
- Microsoft SSIS / KingswaySoft / Scribe
- Practical experience in Power BI
- Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Xamarin iOS / Android Application Development
- Candidates with active Microsoft certifications will be looked upon favourably.
Our Dynamics CRM/XRM Consultants often combine deep technical knowledge with more general systems implementation skills. Candidates are therefore expected to have experience in the following
- Customer requirements gathering
- Systems analysis and design
- Good understanding of core project management principles and the overall software development lifecycle
- Presentation and proposal writing
- Product – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Product Family – CRM
- Role – Solution Architect, Mid-Senior-Level
- Discipline – CRM, Architect
- Domain – Functional, Engineering
- Begin Date – 22/09/2019
- End Date – 31/12/2019
- Time to Book – tbd
- Scheduling Considerations
- Estimated in London 2-3 days weekly onsite.
- Some remote job to be done.
- Initial short trip to London.