Microsoft CRM Developer
Who you’ll be working with:
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another CRM Architect then we are the place for you.
The focus of your role:
You will be working on some of the largest CRM deliveries on the market. We pride ourselves on our team and the knowledge we have amassed, working with this team of MS specialists you’ll be creating leading edge CRM solution.
What you’ll do:
You will work in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally all built on a MS platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists covering the full MS stack. Our clients are moving to an online model and this will give you the
opportunity to on work on assignments the market is still catching up to. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
What you’ll bring:
- Unrivalled passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused
- Expertise in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- More than just an interest in MS Dynamics 365 online and office 365,
- Bottoms up understanding of CRM – C# development through to architecture design,
- Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server,
- Have experience in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, SharePoint, Biztalk) and worked to an Agile methodology.
- Product – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Product Family – CRM
- Role – Developer, Mid-Senior-Level
- Discipline – CRM
- Domain – Functional
- Begin Date – 22/09/2019
- End Date – 31/12/2019
- Time to Book – 40 hours per week
- Scheduling Considerations
- Estimated in London 2-3 days weekly onsite.
- Some remote job to be done.
- Initial short trip to London.
You might also like
It’s a rollout of existing solution. All the local financial packages are to be installed and users educated in using...
BR analysis (workshop) Education (workshop) Configuration & Testing (CRP) Documentation (BluePrint, BRE-130) Additional Information Product - M3 Applications Products (M3A)...